Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 4 on Chantix

Day 4 of my battle to quit smoking. Like any good general does before going to war, I am preparing before I strike. In the war on quitting smoking my preparation is Chantix, my first battle will be fought around November 19th when I officially stop smoking.

As for how the preparations are going, on the plus side I haven't had to experience any of the horrible side effects I mentioned in my previous post. I feel like things get me a little angrier than they normally would but I still have control over my temper, thus its not too hard to deal with. I am not out of the clear yet though, you increase your dosage of Chantix gradually over time. I began with .5mg a day for the first 3 days, today I started taking .5mg twice a day. On Sunday, I will up it to the full dose which is 1mg twice a day. So we'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment